Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Robert Nott's Learning Curve

A big welcome to Robert Nott, my colleague at The Santa Fe New Mexican, to the world of blogging.

His new education blog Learning Curve launched this week,

You can find it HERE

The blog will feature news about education in Santa Fe, links to national stories about education and sometimes disturbing tales of his personal childhood trauma like this one:

When I was an elementary-school age kid, I used to bring lunch in those cool old lunch boxes that are now worth thousands of dollars (I gave ‘em all away) until one of my least favorite teachers, who we shall call Mrs. Friedelholz, came by one day and, upon spying my home-made peanut butter and jelly sandwich, said to everyone at my table, “Doesn’t that look delicious?” as she stuck her middle finger in the middle of the bread. I have no idea why she did that, but she also did that to cupcakes I brought from home, diminishing my appetite for them considerably.
Check out and subscribe to Learning Curve.