Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Greta Says Susana Might Run for Prez

Fox News' Greta Van Susteren and Gov. Susana Martinez had a nice little game of softball back in December.

And now Van Susteren is floating the idea that Martinez could be a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2014 --  and not just because it seems that all New Mexico governors seem to run for president these days.

I may be the only one who thinks it, but I think New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez is a possible candidate for her party’s nomination.  I flew to New Mexico in December and spent the day with the Governor just to get a feel for whether I thought she had any interest in running.  (Of course you watched our interview with the Governor on ON THE RECORD at 10 pm  in December.)  I think the article below is interesting…..it gives you an idea of what she is doing and how she is doing as Governor of New Mexico.  I have NO idea if she is going to run or not.
The "article below" Van Susteren refers to is the Associated Press account of the last-minute passing of the massive tax bill Saturday.