Sunday, March 9, 2014

ROUNDHOUSE ROUNDUP: My Final Report on Lobbyist Expenses of the 2014 Session

Lobbyist spending on food, drink and fellowship for New Mexico legislators continued into the final week of the session, recently filed lobbyist expense reports show.

Meanwhile, the director of a non-partisan government watchdog group in the state told me last week that that there needs to be a bigger effort to enforce the laws that govern lobbyist spending and reporting.

For the last reports to pop up on the Secretary of State’s Office website, check out the rest of this column at The Santa Fe New Mexican website.


My previous report on lobbyist expenses is  HERE.

An earlier one is HERE

My first one of the 2014 session is HERE

My story about the top 10 political contributors among lobbyists is HERE