Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dana, I Feel Your Pain!

Dana Milbank of The Washington Post has a column with which political reporters across this great land of ours can identify. (It's HERE.)

On Tuesday, I learned that I am a right-wing hack. I am not a journalist. I am typical of the right wing. I am why newspapers are going broke. I write garbage. I am angry with Barack Obama. I misquote Obama. I am bitter. I am a certified idiot. I am lame. I am a Republican flack.

On Thursday, I realized that I am a media pimp with my lips on Obama's butt. I am a bleeding-heart liberal who wants nothing more than for the right to fall on its face. I am part of the ObamaMedia. I am pimping for the left. I am carrying water for Obama. Lord, am I an idiot.

I caught some hell this week because of my coverage of the local tea party , but often I get it from the Democrats when I write something that doesn't make the party in power look so good..

Just an occupational hazard, I guess.

By the way, if you're reading this, George Soros, your check is late. If it's not here by Monday I'm going to have to have to go ahwead and write what The Club For Growth tells me to.