Thursday, April 30, 2009

Val's New Blog


Val Kilmer didn't show up at last weekend's Democratic State Central Committee meeting, unlike other Dems running (Diane Denish) or considering running (Michael Sanchez) for governor.

Maybe he was busy working on his new blog, Val Kilmer The Real Deal.

As Joe Monahan observed, there's not really any politics there, just deep thoughts on love, life, New Mexico and the Millennium Summit, which took place in Montreal earlier this month.

Update: (Tuesday 1:30 pm) Monahan tells me that The Real Deal is not the real deal. He passed along a message from a woman named Shelli Carlisle who says she's behind the blog:

"..there has been a misconception that val kilmer the real deal is val's blog. I am so sorry for the confusion, it is not val's blog, it is my blog, val has absolutley nothing to do with it, the quotes are from various past interviews. Please pass that along to your readers and i will clarifiy it on my blog, my apoligies."

Indeed, there's now a disclaimer there: "This blog is my personal blog. It is not affiliated or approved by Mr. Kilmer."