Wednesday, July 7, 2010

If You Could Teleport Yourself Anywhere Would You Choose The Roundhouse?

Just when I thought things were getting a little boring around the Capitol, this story breaks.

Seems like a guy named Andrew Basiago has revealed that as a child in the late '60s and early '70s he was a part of a strange government program called Project Pegusus.

According to Basiago, the US government already had a fully operational teleportation capability in 1967-68, and by 1969-70, was actively training a cadre of gifted and talented American schoolchildren, including himself, to become America’s first generation of “chrononauts” or time-space explorers.
Mysterious Children at Capitol
He confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981. He describes how he and his father (an engineer working on time/space research projects for the U.S. defense department) would teleport from Woodridge, NJ to Santa Fe, NM and return via a teleportation device at Sandia National Labs in Albuquerque.


This has to be true. It's on the Internet!

I think another breakthrough will come in the form of accounts from residents of Santa Fe [New Mexico] about children suddenly appearing at the state capitol complex there in the early 1970's. Our arrivals were sometimes witnessed. Several of my own arrivals were witnessed. I have spoken with area residents who knew that individuals were teleporting into Santa Fe in the early 1970's. Some of that knowledge resulted from the arrival of teleportees, including myself, being seen by others; other knowledge resulted from the fact that employees of LANL [Los Alamos National Laboratory] were bringing stories about the teleportation that was going on home from work and sharing them with their children around the dinner table in Los Alamos and White Rock.” ~Andrew Basiago

Among the puzzling evidence presented on the Information Farm blog is a Photoshopped picture of Gov. Bill Richardson and former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld. Rummy, according to the blog, used to speak to project members at the Cerrillos Cultural Center. But Richardson's role is not discussed. Too hot for even these guys to handle?

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir, My account of having served as a child participant in DARPA's Project Pegasus during the years 1968 to 1972 is true. I have spent a decade investigating my experiences. I now have hundreds of facts to share with the public about the secret US defense-technical program in which teleportation and other forms of time travel were reduced to practice. I did so on Coast to Coast AM on November 11, 2009. I will continue to speak out. Now the entire world has access to the information that the US achieved teleportation in 1967-68 and by 1969 was already training a cadre of school children to become America's first generation of "chrononauts." Of particular interest to the citizens of Santa Fe might be the fact that Santa Fe was the Kitty Hawk of teleportation Рthe place that we were teleporting to when teleportation first emerged in the defense community. As the project insider who has become the chief historical informant about this important chapter in the history of science, I appreciate your coverage of this subject. It helps further my vital message that the US government should declassify teleportation, so that we can use this revolutionary technology to help achieve planetary sustainability. Let me address the disinformation contained in your article. You write that among the "puzzling evidence" is a "photoshopped" picture of Donald Rumsfeld and Bill Richardson that appeared on the Information Farm blog. I was not responsible for this image and have not "photoshopped" anything. The suggestion that I did is a false implication that you make to undermine my credibility. The public is now well informed and sees through such ploys that are used to maintain cover-ups involving state secrets. Tell the people the truth! Don't "spin" the truth to perpetuate government subversion of it. During my appearance on Coast and other programs, I have described how Mr. Rumsfeld secretly served as the defense attach̩ to Project Pegasus Рthe point man between the Department of Defense and project principals, who included my late father, Raymond F. Basiago, an engineer for Parsons. Mr. Richardson was a young staffer on Project Pegasus who took roll when we first began teleporting to the New Mexico state capitol in group training exercises held in Summer 1970. That's right, Bill Richardson's first job in government was as a staffer on a secret time travel project! In light of the trillions of dollars that have been spent in New Mexico on secret defense projects, I don't think this fact is implausible, especially now that Mr. Richardson has served as governor of the state where the major US atomic research labs LANL and Sandia are located. I have fond memories of working with both of these gentlemen. From my perspective at the time as a child, they were good men. I could see that they were highly regarded by the adults in Project Pegasus who were my team leaders and mentors. Mr. Rumsfeld was very smart, very funny, and very gregarious. At age 8, I remember observing Mr. Richardson as a 25-year-old and seeing that he too possessed the personal qualities of one who was destined for high office. I am calling on these two career public servants to step forward and affirm my revelations about Project Pegasus because we will need to declassify teleportation and implement it globally to advantage humanity in the 21st century. I am available for an interview by you. I hope that you will agree that now that the Gulf of Mexico is filling up with oil, it is time to create a new energy paradigm for our nation and the world. Teleportation can and should become part of it. That is why I have become a whistle blower about the fact that teleportation was achieved 40 years ago by the US government only to be kept secret. Now is the time for the true history of US time travel to be told, and I am telling it, and I will prevail! Sincerely, Andrew D. Basiago

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy your story is truly remarkable. I run a new site and would love to ask yuo some questions. Your interviews have captivated me and i totally believe. Please email me @ TheRealNewsOnline@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete