Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Send Me Your Campaign Finance Reports

Today is the deadline for state candidates to file their campaign finance reports.

Biggest news so far is that Democratic governor candidate has raised another million bucks since May and has $2.2 million in the bank. If anyone beats that total, that'll really be big news.

My colleague, Ms. Nash already has expressed her frustration with the Secretary of State's ever-troubled Web Site. (I agree, except I don't think I would have used the word "heck.")

Just to be sure, we're asking all state candidates to directly e-mail us their reports (sterrell (at) sfnewmexican (dot) com.) I put the word out on Twitter.
Greg Solano at recent DEM LT. GOV. FORUM
So far the only candidate to do that is Dem lieutenant governor Greg Solano (who has raised nearly $12,000 and spent just over $7,000.)

I do have word that Denish's full report is on its way. All you other candidates pleas eemail me too. Thanks