Tuesday, January 27, 2009

eMAIL FROM THE CHAIRMAN

State Democratic Chairman Brian Colon, who was a director of Gov. Bill Richardson's secretive Moving America Forward Foundation, didn't return my phone calls when I was writing a story about that last week. Other reporters have said the same thing.
CHAIRMAN COLON
So I was excited when I got an email from Colon a few minutes ago.

Alas, it wasn't about MAFF.

Dear Fellow Democrat,
I wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that we have sold more than 900 tickets and have less than 100 available for our Annual Legislative Dinner.

Click here to reserve tickets before we sell out.

Elected officials and supporters will come together to celebrate our success in creating a Blue State in '08 this Thursday January 29 at 7:00pm.

Click here to reserve tickets to the Legislative Diner today!

Tickets for the Legislative Dinner are just $200 and you can purchase your tickets right now online by clicking on the button below. Act
now to ensure that we reserve a seat for you at this exciting event.

(and no, I'm not really a fellow Democrat. I'm a proud declined-to-state. I get the same kind of email from the Republicans.)